Friday, December 14, 2012

Well It's December

I did not think it had been that long since I posted. Sometimes I think this year just shot past us. Halloween was fun and at least the costumes were easy.
The boys decided that they were going to be zombies, tear up an old shirt using pinking shears for that nice ragged look and add some red material to the inside. Add mask instant zombie. Not too sure what the fascination with zombies is evidently it is big with both small and large boys.

I did a nice witch costume for my niece based on this design.
It came out pretty good except I can't find the pictures oh well. I am going to see about re-fashioning the top to something she could use everyday. We had a garage sale and I cannot believe the stuff we are finding. Somethings of course do not get sold due to sentimental value but others are just piling up. For those that have to combine households you know what I mean. There are only so many dishes and gadgets that one house needs. I love garage sales because it is a way to make a little extra money for little effort. Whatever is left I am going to call the Salvation Army and ask for it to be picked up. I am going to rent a small storage unit and need to cut down the pile of stuff. There are several large items we are trying to sell on Craigslist and Etsy. I also have several sewing projects I am going to post separately  We are enjoying the last week before school lets out and all the demons are loose.


No comments:

Post a Comment